Medieval Warrior
Welcome to the Medieval Warrior Official Forum! If you are not already registered for this forum, we encourage you to register now! if you already have an account, please login and see what is new! PLEASE REMEMBER: You will need to register a separate account from your regular in-game account to access the forums.
Medieval Warrior
Welcome to the Medieval Warrior Official Forum! If you are not already registered for this forum, we encourage you to register now! if you already have an account, please login and see what is new! PLEASE REMEMBER: You will need to register a separate account from your regular in-game account to access the forums.
Medieval Warrior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medieval Warrior

The official Medieval Warrior forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For everyone to know

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tdsq
Town Citizen
Town Citizen

For everyone to know Empty
PostSubject: For everyone to know   For everyone to know Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:59 pm

Im qutting so yeah, thought the forum should know.
Unless... of course someone wants me to do something, dont say tiles, I dont know what tiles mean explain, examples please.
Back to top Go down
scythe
Admin
Admin
scythe

For everyone to know Empty
PostSubject: Re: For everyone to know   For everyone to know Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:23 pm

@tdsq
Well i think you should not quit because you are one of the most active members of the forum so please do not quit =)

Example of tiles: http://mastermaker.forumeiros.com/material-rpg-maker-vx-f9/tiles-incriveis-t1123.htm
It is in portuguese but dont mind reading because all you have to do is look at the picture because those are tiles =)

Yours Sincerely,
Scythe
Back to top Go down
http://www.silent-wolf.net

For everyone to know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Medieval Warrior :: General Information :: Announcements & News-
Jump to: