Medieval Warrior
Welcome to the Medieval Warrior Official Forum! If you are not already registered for this forum, we encourage you to register now! if you already have an account, please login and see what is new! PLEASE REMEMBER: You will need to register a separate account from your regular in-game account to access the forums.
Medieval Warrior
Welcome to the Medieval Warrior Official Forum! If you are not already registered for this forum, we encourage you to register now! if you already have an account, please login and see what is new! PLEASE REMEMBER: You will need to register a separate account from your regular in-game account to access the forums.
Medieval Warrior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medieval Warrior

The official Medieval Warrior forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TDSQ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tdsq
Town Citizen
Town Citizen

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TDSQ Empty
PostSubject: PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TDSQ   PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TDSQ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:30 pm

Listen guys, I'm a Jehovahs Witness as most people know...
I will design for this game UNTILL you decide to involve these things -
- Demons
- Spiritual Attacks (Involving a satanic star or wiccan sign PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TDSQ Wiccan_113 )
- Any racist things...

Also, anything related to religion (Church's, ect...) You can others can design Smile
Not saying I'll quit because of that I just don;t wanna promote another religion.

Also, I'm okay with like fireball, lightning, wind attack, ect...

I just won't do whats in that list above.

If it comes to that, I quit... but seeing this game is about Medieval Warriors I'm sure that 100's of years ago there were not satanic wizards casting firebolts at each other being realistic Smile .
Don't Flame me for my religion or else I will never speak to you again...

Thanks
-Tdsq

(Don't take this offence Wiccans or others... But take offence Satanist =) )
Back to top Go down
Branmatt
Admin
Admin
Branmatt

MW In-Game Username : Brandon

PostSubject: Re: PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TDSQ   PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TDSQ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:37 pm

Glad you notify me. I am a Christian, and I am not promoting witchcraft, demons, religions, etc. I want to keep it clean for all users.

Thanks!
~Branmatt
Back to top Go down
http://medieval-warrior.com/
tdsq
Town Citizen
Town Citizen

PostSubject: Re: PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TDSQ   PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TDSQ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:39 pm

Sweet then were good Smile
Back to top Go down
Branmatt
Admin
Admin
Branmatt

PostSubject: Re: PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TDSQ   PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TDSQ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:43 pm

Definitely. The only "magic" we will include will be clean. I am not doing unclean magic, but I am making a "new" version of magic only for "Medieval Warrior", and it will be clean for all people!

Thanks!
~Branmatt
Back to top Go down
tdsq
Town Citizen
Town Citizen

PostSubject: Re: PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TDSQ   PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TDSQ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:43 pm

Can you PM me what that clean new version of magic shall be?
Back to top Go down
Branmatt
Admin
Admin
Branmatt

PostSubject: Re: PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TDSQ   PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TDSQ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:47 pm

Alright then. Keep it private though.

NOTE TO ALL USERS: If you ask for the skill, you will not be answered!!! It is private!
Back to top Go down
tdsq
Town Citizen
Town Citizen

PostSubject: Re: PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TDSQ   PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TDSQ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:10 pm

Ok, when are we gonna be getting started... Branmatt, I need some info on what to do!
If your going to be a good Game director you need to let the staff know what to do!
Back to top Go down
Branmatt
Admin
Admin
Branmatt

PostSubject: Re: PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TDSQ   PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TDSQ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:50 am

Well, I have some maps laid out, and I can send them to you and you can get started in that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TDSQ   PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TDSQ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TDSQ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Medieval Warrior :: General Information :: Announcements & News-
Jump to: